lyceum-dev - [Lyceum-dev] Knowledgeable Lyceum developer wanted

lyceum-dev AT lists.ibiblio.org

  • From: "Chris Giovagnoni (US-CommEd)" <CGiovagnoni AT us.ci.org>
  • To: <lyceum-dev AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Lyceum-dev] Knowledgeable Lyceum developer wanted
  • Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2008 15:24:35 -0600

I am interested in speaking with a knowledgeable Lyceum developer about expanding a corporate blog built with WordPress into two distinct blogs. This would be a paid business arrangement, requiring the signing of a contract, and most likely would entail periodic maintenance work to make sure that future changes in WordPress and our plugins don’t hinder the smooth operation of our blogs.

The work would have to be completed before the middle of June.

Our existing corporate blog has a branded theme, but it is not extraordinarily sophisticated. It’s based off of one of the free WordPress themes.

We want to build a second blog that is similar in look and feel (thematically) but is clearly distinct from the main corporate blog. Our existing blog is using a custom domain name (http://blog.example.com), and we want the new blog to operate as a directory extension (http://blog.example.com/xyz)

Thanks for your time.

Chris Giovagnoni

  • [Lyceum-dev] Knowledgeable Lyceum developer wanted, Chris Giovagnoni (US-CommEd), 04/03/2008