lyceum-dev - Re: [Lyceum-dev] The Token Error

lyceum-dev AT lists.ibiblio.org

  • From: Asheesh Laroia <asheesh AT asheesh.org>
  • To: Katz <singkit AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: lyceum-dev AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Lyceum-dev] The Token Error
  • Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2007 10:02:14 +0900 (JST)

On Sat, 10 Nov 2007, Katz wrote:

Hi. I have been trying to ask help about my problem with the token error. A
few days ago, Lyceum was running well on wamp5.
And while I was editing a post, I got a token error.
After which, I could not even edit the admin password even if I untar lyceum
1.0.1 in a new folder. Absolutely no changes apart from the config file.

Strange! Maybe some permissions got changed or something; anyway, let's see.

Here's what I got:
Your tokens have timed out. Reload
<http://www.mysite.dev:81/blogs/profile>the page to reset your tokens.
(this link might not take you anywhere
useful.). The contents of your request is printed below-- It has not been
saved to the system! You should save this if it does not exist elsewhere!

And here's what I see last in Apache's error log:

[Sat Nov 10 07:05:12 2007] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] PHP Warning: Invalid
argument supplied for foreach() in D:\\wamp\\www\\mysite\\lib\\functions.php
on line 102, referer: http://www.mysite.dev:81/

Well, that's interesting. JJB, any idea?

I assume WINDOWS is the problem. How do I fix this. I tried clearing private
data on my browser, doesn't quite work...

Well, you install Linux. See http://ubuntu.com/ . (-;

Hopefully we can try to solve your Lyceum problem without solving your Windows problem, but it's fine with me if you want to fix your Windows problem instead!

-- Asheesh.

--
The future isn't what it used to be. (It never was.)