lyceum-dev - [Lyceum-dev] wp

lyceum-dev AT lists.ibiblio.org

  • From: "Kamande Kamau" <ispafrica AT hotmail.com>
  • To: lyceum-dev AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Lyceum-dev] wp
  • Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 20:24:28 -0800

Hi
Newbie need help in installing Lyceum at my hosts sever.-
-This is what the site will be
1-- Start off with about 30 blogs,each with its own domain,
(not subdomain)could scale to more blogs later.
2-- Would like to have a certain group authorized to post with
out moderation to any blog they wish and have single-
sign-on for users
3-- Have super admin for all blogs in network
4-- Have a page with "Newest 10 job vacancies,from 3-5
different jobboards each jobboards 10 posts will have
its display box.rss?
5-- Template sample- see http://www.bootstrapme.com/
-Could hack an existing WP template.
6-- Install PHPadsnew to serve banners (Leader board /Side
and text) across all sites.
7-Set that each or all groups can have email sent to.
Whole setup should be easy enough for a newbie to administer.
--Security and spam guard is a top concern.
-- Need quote to do the 1st site -i should be able to do the rest .
If there is a function Lyceum can not do let me know.
Regards
kam

Stay in touch with old friends and meet new ones with Windows Live Spaces http://clk.atdmt.com/MSN/go/msnnkwsp0070000001msn/direct/01/?href=http://spaces.live.com/spacesapi.aspx?wx_action=create&wx_url=/friends.aspx&mkt=en-us

  • [Lyceum-dev] wp, Kamande Kamau, 10/31/2006