lyceum-dev - Re: [Lyceum-dev] Widgets: MyBlogs and All Blogs

lyceum-dev AT lists.ibiblio.org

  • From: Asheesh Laroia <asheesh AT asheesh.org>
  • To: John Joseph Bachir <jjb AT ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: lyceum-dev AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Lyceum-dev] Widgets: MyBlogs and All Blogs
  • Date: Tue, 08 Aug 2006 22:06:13 +0400

John Joseph Bachir wrote:
> maybe a more important issue--- are folks still wanting a lyceum plugin
> svn repository?

Some publicly-readable repository of tested plugins would be great. I
think that svn like wp-plugins.net is a good way to build community and
make collaboration easy, especially if accounts are given out fairly
freely. There are more distributed version control systems, but I think
that the social overhead is more of a pain than it's worth. So I vote
"Yes" to a Lyceum plugin svn repository.

> we should definitely have a mailing list.

No! Fight mailing list bloat!

Let's have lyceum-dev be the talking place for plugin development for
now. If it needs to move, then consider moving it.

-- Asheesh.

--
Q: How many IBM CPU's does it take to do a logical right shift?
A: 33. 1 to hold the bits and 32 to push the register.

  • Re: [Lyceum-dev] Widgets: MyBlogs and All Blogs, Asheesh Laroia, 08/08/2006