lyceum-dev - Re: [Lyceum-dev] [Lyceum-users] slugs now in effect

lyceum-dev AT lists.ibiblio.org

  • From: John Joseph Bachir <jjb AT ibiblio.org>
  • To: lyceum-users AT lists.ibiblio.org, lyceum-dev AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Lyceum-dev] [Lyceum-users] slugs now in effect
  • Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 17:31:19 -0500 (EST)

On Tue, 28 Mar 2006, John Joseph Bachir wrote:

if you are upgrading your code, and you want to keep your database, and
you have already changed the schema as i mentioned on the dev list a few
days ago (so that the blogs table has a 'slug' column instead if
'blogname'),

clatification: you MUST change the schema from blogname to slug BEFORE updating the DB with the query i mentioned.

let me know if that doesn't make sense.

John
--
aim/yim/msn/jabber.org: johnjosephbachir
713.494.2704