lrrp - [Lrrp] ENQUIRY

lrrp AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Lrrp's and N/75th Rangers 173D Airborne Brigade (Sep)

  • From: Technology Jobs <cvpagesjobs AT yahoo.com>
  • To: lrrp AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc: vces AT hotmail.com
  • Subject: [Lrrp] ENQUIRY
  • Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 23:12:23 -0800 (PST)

Dear Executive,

My name is Shankar writing from India.With ref to your Email Address Database Marketing  and Info that I found on the web, we would like to know whether your company can provide us Email Campaign targeting the below mentioned countries. Our Requirement is also given below.

USA                   100,000 Emails
UK                     100,000 Emails
Canada               100,000 Emails
India                   100,000 Emails
Australia             100,000 Emails
Newzealand        100,000 Emails
Singapore           100,000 Emails
Malaysia             100,000 Emails
Hongkong           100,000 Emails
Philippines          100,000 Emails
                       ------------------------------------
Total                    10,00,000 - 1 Million

Requirements: All IT Job Seekers, Engineering, Software Programmers,Finance,Telecommunication,Manufacturing Professionals etc with minimum 24 years of age and more than 2 years of work experience.......

Is it Possible and advise me ASAP?  I also would like to know whats the Total Email list you have on the above requirement?

Second -After an order is placed,how soon it will be executed?What kind of tracking reports you give? Also advise me on those details.

Third - We also want the Email Campaign to be sent from your End?

Third-If you use yahoo messenger,you can talk to me online at cvpageshelpdesk1 right now

Looking forward to your Response.

Shankar.

Do you Yahoo!?

  • [Lrrp] ENQUIRY, Technology Jobs, 03/17/2004