livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] organics

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: herb farmer <tradingpost@lobo.net>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] organics
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2016 09:03:10 -0600

I must agree - community self sufficiency in food - cheaper & healthier

On 7/20/2016 6:50 AM, dhondt wrote:
578F7389.6010901@eircom.net" type="cite"> Imo and definitely where I happen to live food producers, organic or otherwise, are still in a mugs game. Many farmers here don't even get their production costs back. Only the middle men and distributors do well. I think the future of food production is in self sufficiency : first and foremost produce for yourself organically everything you can. That is still possible without getting hijacked and that does make sense financially as well.
John