livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Food Price Spike Coming Soon?

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: dhondt <dhondt@eircom.net>
  • To: Healthy soil and sustainable growing <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Food Price Spike Coming Soon?
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2016 22:37:36 +0100

I will still have to see this happen to believe it for it would mean the failure of a 60 year long deliberate policy to lower food prices. At the moment many farmers here can not even get their production costs back. When most of these farms have been sold to big enterprises then we can expect food prices rising. Not before the 1% have full control of farming.

An to survive this we of course follow your advice at the bottom.
John