livingontheland - [Livingontheland] Fwd: Chemtrail HAARP Space Fence & Weather Warfare - Elana Freeland

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: dhondt <dhondt@eircom.net>
  • To: Healthy soil and sustainable growing <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Livingontheland] Fwd: Chemtrail HAARP Space Fence & Weather Warfare - Elana Freeland
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2016 22:23:36 +0000

Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2016 09:43:37 -0500 (EST)
From: Forbidden Knowledge TV <fktv.is@fktv.is>
To: dhondt@eircom.net

The purpose of all of this is to
further centralize all data and
control; to achieve the vaunted
Total Information Awareness and
Full Spectrum Dominance, which
have openly been goals of the
Pentagon, to be achieved by 2025.

- Alexandra

P.S. If you've been interested in the Elevate
Solar Panel program, please send your inquiries
to the gmail address displaying now. I'll be
putting out a general announcement about this
exciting program, ASAP, which provides the free
installation of solar panels, with the cost
subsidized by the states, in which this program
has so far been approved: CA, TX, NY and MA.

You can earn up to $60k, simply by referring
homeowners in these states who have credit
ratings of 680+ to this program!

P.P.S. If you'd like to purchase VODs or any other
downloadable products (eBooks, .mp3s), you must
please register to purchase these, first.

* ATTENTION: PayPal only works for
donations and for downloadable products,
the latter of which, I repeat, unlike the
tangible products, require that you create
an account on the FKTV site, in order to
download them. You can just use Guest
Checkout for the tangible products, if you
like.

New items are being added - the developer
has been focusing on indexing my 4,200-
odd pages so that they can be seen by the
search engines, which is very important to
the continued existence of this website, as
historically, 2/3rds of FKTV traffic has
derived from non-subscribers, presumably
from search results based on the wide array
of topics covered in the numerous posts
I've made over the past 5 years (searchable
in the ARCHIVES section, accessible on the
navigation bar at the top of every webpage).

* Bitcoin STILL works to buy anything you
want and I'm happy to say that one vendor
has been accepting payment in Bitcoin,
which is possibly the least painful way to
pay for things, these days, as its value has
nearly doubled, lately - and if you have any
stored in an account, paying with Bitcoin is
like getting things for free.

P.P.P.S. Please share FKTV.IS emails and
videos with your friends and colleagues by
clicking on this button:

That's how we grow. Thanks.

Alexandra Bruce, Publisher of FKTV.IS
a newsletter, video channel and
eCommerce bazaar with life-changing
information & innovative products to
help us best respond to our shifting
economic and environmental reality.

Producer,

Miss a broadcast? All FKTV.IS broadcasts are
backed up on Facebook and Twitter.

Not Subscribed? Click on the button above to
subscribe to ForbiddenKnowledgeTV. You'll
receive one excellent short video in the morning
and one important full-length film in the evening
FREE, each day. (Don't worry. You don't have to
watch them all!)

You can watch them later or delete -- whichever
you prefer! AND you can instantly unsubscribe at
any time by following the SafeUnsubscribe link
at the bottom of every newsletter.

undefined

Please Donate to Forbidden Knowledge TV!

Forward email

This email was sent to dhondt@eircom.net by fktv.is@fktv.is |

BRUCE CONTENT, LLC | 1621 Central Avenue | Cheyenne | WY | 82001

  • [Livingontheland] Fwd: Chemtrail HAARP Space Fence & Weather Warfare - Elana Freeland, dhondt, 01/12/2016