livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Sustainable Ways to Feed the World Are Subverted by Corporations

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: dhondt <dhondt@eircom.net>
  • To: Healthy soil and sustainable growing <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Sustainable Ways to Feed the World Are Subverted by Corporations
  • Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2015 23:35:51 +0100

I can see many subjects on this page but nothing springs out on the subject. It is obvious though that corporations would do anything they can to stop sustainable ways to feed the world. Once they have a complete monopoly they can charge what they will. And from what I read they are not that far from that goal.
The best way to slow that down is to grow your own.
We started anew this year and on about 600 square meters we grow enough vegetables for about 5 families. And this was not a good year weather wise. We still had night frost in June.
Recycle all organic wastes into compost and save your own seeds and you are half way there. You have no need of any big corporation.
John

Sustainable Ways to Feed the World Are Subverted by Corporations - :
http://newsjunkiepost.com/#sthash.LlQhHwb8.dpuf