livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Civil society says NO to “Climate Smart Agriculture” and urges decision-makers to support agroecology

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: dhondt <dhondt@eircom.net>
  • To: Healthy soil and sustainable growing <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Civil society says NO to “Climate Smart Agriculture” and urges decision-makers to support agroecology
  • Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2015 23:04:13 +0100

First time I saw the name "Climate Smart Agriculture " I was caught for it being such a good name. It is onle the name for a bad practice that is good though.
John

Civil society says NO to “Climate Smart Agriculture” and urges decision-makers to support agroecology
http://www.i-sis.org.uk/No_to_CSA.php