livingontheland - [Livingontheland] about her

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: herb farmer <tradingpost@lobo.net>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Livingontheland] about her
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2015 23:08:47 -0600

Have to mention I lost my partner/soulmate a month ago after 17 yrs together. We met online. Tried to nurse her back to health for months. She deepened my respect for traditional ways, like the peasant culture of southern Italy, & she inspired my path. She was my in-house tech support, & she fed the birds. Barb was beyond genius, an Old Soul, a genuine Intuitive I can never say goodbye to. I never will.

paul