livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Arctic Greenhouse Grows Greens Year-Round

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "John D'hondt" <dhondt@eircom.net>
  • To: "Healthy soil and sustainable growing" <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Arctic Greenhouse Grows Greens Year-Round
  • Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2014 01:03:22 +0100

True and exactly for that reason I am seriously curious.
john

Nope, puzzled me too. But then we all need to grow what grows well under whatever conditions we can manage

Any idea what plants there are in that greenhouse in the picture Paul? They almost look like rose bushes to me but it could be something completely different.
John

Arctic Greenhouse Grows Greens Year-Round

http://foodtank.com/news/2014/09/iyff-arctic-greenhouse-grows-greens-year-round