livingontheland - [Livingontheland] Nat. Geographic: the future of food

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: Dan Conine <dconine@bertramwireless.com>
  • To: Livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Livingontheland] Nat. Geographic: the future of food
  • Date: Sun, 25 May 2014 21:48:15 -0500

I found the May issue interesting, and bought a copy of it for posterity.
http://food.nationalgeographic.com/

Years ago, I stopped my subscription because every story about peak oil or energy was offset by advertisements for Cadillac SUVs or expensive watches.

Even the food link above shows ads for Syngenta propaganda.

Sigh,

Dan C.
Belgium, WI

  • [Livingontheland] Nat. Geographic: the future of food, Dan Conine, 05/25/2014