livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] * Even the FDA Doesn’t Know What Chemicals Are in Your Food

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "John D'hondt" <dhondt@eircom.net>
  • To: "Healthy soil and sustainable growing" <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] * Even the FDA Doesn’t Know What Chemicals Are in Your Food
  • Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2014 22:59:46 +0100

so we have no way of guessing what they put in our food & we can't grow
all we need to eat ourselves.

< We have come very close to eating only what we can produce ourselves. Still, there are lots of things that are put in our air and water we can't do much about.
John

* Even the FDA Doesn’t Know What Chemicals Are in Your Food
http://ecowatch.com/2014/04/12/fda-food-nervous/