livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Drought,CA and your fruit and veggies

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: simplynonna <simplynonna@gmail.com>
  • To: Healthy soil and sustainable growing <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Drought,CA and your fruit and veggies
  • Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2014 19:46:00 -0600

As usual,nothing is done considering sustainability. Typical corporate consumption-milk the cash cow until it's empty & then kick it to the curb. Wear it out & replace.
This is the same kind of logic that brought on the Dust Bowl to the Great Plains.
Tear up the soil,destroy the animals,act as if you know better and then when you've ruined it say-"Oh well,NEXT..."
We keep repeating these mistakes and falsely counting on "experts" who know squat. Definition of insanity-repeating actions & expecting different results.
I've really been enjoying this conversation. Thanks to all.

@SimplyNonna (Twitter)