livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Articles like this

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: tradingpost <tradingpost@lobo.net>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Articles like this
  • Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2014 14:09:49 -0600

Yeah but it's the "academic gobbledy-gook" that annoys me. Wornout phrases, over the top terminology, all amounting to almost nothing - if you can remember any of it when you're finished. Wish I could send some of these pretentious "writers" back to my old composition teacher at TX A&M for a good takedown. BTW I find Twitter good practice at learning brevity...

paul