livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] What's Better For The Farm

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: tradingpost <tradingpost@lobo.net>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] What's Better For The Farm
  • Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2014 20:47:14 -0700

Agree but even now 50,000 people globally die of starvation every day - not for lack of enough food but lack of money to buy it. As I recall, Frances Moore Lappe pointed that out 40 years ago

US spends billions to subsidize Big Ag to keep prices UP. Landless people have no alternative to grow their own.

I'm afraid not all of us will live no matter what steps are taken