livingontheland - [Livingontheland] Seed Keepers

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: tradingpost <tradingpost@lobo.net>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Livingontheland] Seed Keepers
  • Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2013 09:52:47 -0600

I lost 3 days work with the greenhouse, but we had the opportunity to get in on a couple events this last weekend, Traditional Agricultural & Sustainable Living Conference http://grandmotherscouncil.org/8th-annual-traditional-agricultural-sustainable-living-conference and Seed Keepers http://followthegoldenpath.org/seed-keepers . Vandana Shiva simply destroyed Monsanto. People filled the aisles in a large college auditorium & overflow gallery. At the following tree planting & ceremonies we talked at length with Greg Schoen, Diana Henry & others. While native culture is not my particular heritage I couldn't agree more with the basis & urgency of supporting their mission.

paul tradingpost@lobo.net

  • [Livingontheland] Seed Keepers, tradingpost, 10/29/2013