livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Should You Be Able to Buy Food Directly From Farmers? Regulators Don't Think So

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "John D'hondt" <dhondt@eircom.net>
  • To: "Healthy soil and sustainable growing" <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Should You Be Able to Buy Food Directly From Farmers? Regulators Don't Think So
  • Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2013 21:31:39 +0100

I think it is a most fundamental human right! What we all need much less off is regulators! Would be good to reduce budget deficits everywhere and would make it a bit less easy for big corporations to get even bigger and richer. For that is who regulators work for.
John

http://www.alternet.org/food/should-you-be-able-buy-food-directly-farmers-regulators-dont-think-so?paging=off