livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Whole Foods sells GMOs

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: Lori <bakequery@aol.com>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Whole Foods sells GMOs
  • Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2013 18:02:10 -0400 (EDT)

I hope you know I was kidding John. :-)
Lori
-----Original Message-----
From: John D'hondt <dhondt@eircom.net>
To: Healthy soil and sustainable growing <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
Sent: Fri, Mar 22, 2013 1:50 pm

Try and have a look at what Mark Gungor has to say about the differences between male and female brains on youtube. He also has recipes for getting a man to do what you want and to make him understand what females want to say. Very comical but very true.
And no it is not a man thing.
John
I was astounded the other day when my husband told me he thought GMO meant hybridization.  HASN'T HE BEEN LISTENING TO ME?  Sheesh!  My daughter and I talk about this all the time and tell him not to buy any corn products that are not organic, that we don't want any of that crap in our house for the grandchildren to eat.  We told him about how it could affect his gut, that lab rats got tumors, etc.  Seems it all went right over his head.  Is it a man thing?
Lori