livingontheland - [Livingontheland] 10 Ways to Prepare Your Community for Economic Collapse

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "Tradingpost" <tradingpost@lobo.net>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org, OWL-OldWaysLiving@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: [Livingontheland] 10 Ways to Prepare Your Community for Economic Collapse
  • Date: Sun, 02 Dec 2012 09:27:21 -0700

I don't necessarily endorse all of this but there may be something in it
worth considering. As always I don't fear sudden widespread collapse but
rather gradual overall decline in the middle class, due to resource depletion
and economic mess, which we're already seeing as we foresaw. That's what I
try to prepare for but it's pretty difficult as you age...

10 Ways to Prepare Your Community for Economic Collapse
http://www.activistpost.com/2012/08/how-bulk-food-storage-can-make-you-80.html

paul tradingpost@lobo.net

  • [Livingontheland] 10 Ways to Prepare Your Community for Economic Collapse, Tradingpost, 12/02/2012