livingontheland - [Livingontheland] hard storms

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "Tradingpost" <tradingpost@lobo.net>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Livingontheland] hard storms
  • Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2012 22:47:33 -0600

Ed, just heard you got 1 1/2" hail in your neck of the woods. Our farmers mkt
near Santa Fe got rained out with heavy hail today 20 minutes into the mkt.
We knew the forecast but committed to be there so we went. Good product &
good customer service has its rewards in any kind of weather. Also customer
base seems to be changing to our benefit, maybe fear of GMOs, pesticides,
whatever. Hard to figure.

paul tradingpost@lobo.net

  • [Livingontheland] hard storms, Tradingpost, 10/13/2012