livingontheland - [Livingontheland] Common Ground Fair in Maine (OT)

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: Harvey Ussery <harvey@themodernhomestead.us>
  • To: Healthy soil and sustainable growing <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Livingontheland] Common Ground Fair in Maine (OT)
  • Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2012 10:12:01 -0400

If any participants in Livingontheland plan to attend the Common Ground Country Fair in Unity, Maine this weekend, please find me and say hello. I'll be giving two presentations, one at noon and one at 3:00, each day, Friday thru Sunday--I think the Fair is going to put on some book signings for their speaker-authors as well. So I should be easy to find. I'd love to meet any list members living in Maine or neighboring states.

~Harvey
--
Harvey in northern Virginia
www.themodernhomestead.us

My book The Small-Scale Poultry Flock was recently published by Chelsea Green. Check it out at
http://www.chelseagreen.com/bookstore/item/the_smallscale_poultry_flock:paperback

  • [Livingontheland] Common Ground Fair in Maine (OT), Harvey Ussery, 09/16/2012