livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] living on the land

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "John D'hondt" <dhondt@eircom.net>
  • To: "Healthy soil and sustainable growing" <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] living on the land
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2012 01:30:17 +0100

The photo is interesting. But the Jbin looks a plant color rather than milk color. Must be more in there than just a few artichoke hairs? And the "liquid" that separates out after scooping does not look much like whey. Something to ask the first Algerian I come across.
john
Zoubida told me that she was unable to clot milk from the store.   I ended up supplying her with a gallon of milk a week so she could make her clotted milk.  I think she would make it every day if she could afford it.  She loved that stuff.  Here is a picture I took of Jbin.  I've been trying to research it and find out the proper spelling.

Lori

Photo: JBin