livingontheland - [Livingontheland] [KC No-Till] Niles Garden Market Today and Every Tuesday

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: Marty Kraft <martyk@allspecies.org>
  • To: KC No Till <kcnotill@googlegroups.com>
  • Subject: [Livingontheland] [KC No-Till] Niles Garden Market Today and Every Tuesday
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2012 06:34:23 -0700 (PDT)

Tuesday, June 12.

Today we have swiss chard, potatoes, collards, kale, beets, radish
seed pods for stir fry, mint, and oregano.

Come on down to Niles at 1911 E 23rd, just east of downtown, from 4 to
6 PM. Meet some of the kids and see the garden where we raise food and
kids.

http://organotill.org

Thanks

Marty Kraft
Please respond to climate change in your own way. Let care of nature
become second nature.