livingontheland - [Livingontheland] [KC No-Till] Please Help Move Compost Onto Our New Beds

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: Marty Kraft <martyk@allspecies.org>
  • To: KC No Till <kcnotill@googlegroups.com>
  • Subject: [Livingontheland] [KC No-Till] Please Help Move Compost Onto Our New Beds
  • Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2012 10:50:37 -0700 (PDT)

Tomorrow morning, Friday, we are getting a couple truckloads of
compost at our new garden site at 1830 E 22nd Street, next to the pink
house. We have wheel barrows and shovels but bring more if you can. To
let me know if you can help call me at 816-333-5663 at home. You can
also call Niles to see if we are working 816-241-3448. I have no cell.
We got a mini grant from Get Growing KC.

PS. It will be better than going to the gym.

Thanks, Marty