livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] job killers

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: Doug Willhite <drwillhite@earthlink.net>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] job killers
  • Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2011 09:27:21 -0800

The notion that if we change course it will "kill jobs" has become the rationalization and excuse for maintaining every form of evil, assault, and destruction that our planet, environment and culture currently face. We're gonna have to "kill some jobs" to set the stage for a more rational, green and sustainable economy to blossom.

Salutations and appreciations to Paul and other e-list contributors...
doug

http://chihuahuavalley.net

Message: 3