livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] How supermarkets trick you.

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: Dan Conine <dconine@bertramwireless.com>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] How supermarkets trick you.
  • Date: Sat, 03 Dec 2011 11:13:20 -0600

Yup. But that's why we have to "be the change you want to see", I guess. Tho, I don't think what this country is lacking is boldness or leadership. Could use a lot more meek doing some inheriting instead of Manifest Destiny Conquerors.

Dan C.
Belgium, WI

Waddlesconsin: where everyone has a gun and it takes 20 shots to get a deer.

Exactly. Problem is finding other people who do the same .....

paultradingpost@lobo.net

--Henry David Thoreau