livingontheland - [Livingontheland] INactivism & skills to provide one of the necessities of life

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "Tradingpost" <tradingpost@lobo.net>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Livingontheland] INactivism & skills to provide one of the necessities of life
  • Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2011 21:20:55 -0600

On a day like today, we're simply selling healthy food we grow to people one
on one. learning skills to provide one of the necessities of life where we
live. this is what we call INactivism, ignoring the system to make our own
way without using or supporting it. build the new inside the shell of the old
& make it irrelevant.

paul tradingpost@lobo.net

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2011/10/15/1026709/-Occupy-Wall-Street-goes-global,-inpictures?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+dailykos%2Findex+%28Daily+Kos%29

http://www.alternet.org/newsandviews/article/680940/massive_marches_on_wall_street_as_protests_shake_the_world%3B_assange_speaks_in_london/#paragraph2

  • [Livingontheland] INactivism & skills to provide one of the necessities of life, Tradingpost, 10/15/2011