livingontheland - [Livingontheland] Petition for Raw Milk Sales/better direct link

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: Debbie McDonald <lbirke1@yahoo.com>
  • To: Debbie McDonald <lbirke1@yahoo.com>
  • Subject: [Livingontheland] Petition for Raw Milk Sales/better direct link
  • Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2011 14:45:56 -0700 (PDT)

Sorry, seems the other link is not the best one. This is very important in the broader scheme of things in this twisted world so please take time to check it out.

I found it on FB and was just able to sign it. Thanks!  Looks like we need a LOT more signatures folks! If you want to be able to offer raw milk to others, PLEASE take the time to sign the petition! It's painless once you have the correct link *hehe*

https://wwws.whitehouse.gov/petitions/!/petition/legalize-raw-milk-sales-federal-level/hbbTdMGM?utm_source=wh.gov&utm_medium=shorturl&utm_campaign=shorturl

  • [Livingontheland] Petition for Raw Milk Sales/better direct link, Debbie McDonald, 09/25/2011