livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Harvey's Book: Small-Scale Poultry Flock

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: Joan Vibert <joan@windwalkerfarm.com>
  • To: Healthy soil and sustainable growing <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Harvey's Book: Small-Scale Poultry Flock
  • Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2011 07:20:54 -0500

Title: Re: [Livingontheland] Harvey's Book: Small-Scale Poultry Flock
Our copy is already on order with Amazon and we can't wait to get it – in fact we plan to completely restructure our flock after reading your book.  Our situation is not sustainable right now and it needs to be based on the price of feed at this point in time.  Thanks for writing it Harvey!

Joan
Windwalker Farm
Ottawa, Kansas