livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Texas Drought 2011

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "Liz" <liz@allslash.org>
  • To: "Healthy soil and sustainable growing" <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Texas Drought 2011
  • Date: Wed, 11 May 2011 16:01:03 -0400

I have a friend who lives just outside of Fredricksburg, west of Austin, and she says she has had one good rain since the first of the year. She has a 9000 gallon cistern fed from rainwater and managed to fill it from that rainstorm. That's her drinking and stock water for the year.

Liz

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tradingpost" <tradingpost@lobo.net>