livingontheland - [Livingontheland] tornado predictions and incredible footage

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: Debbie McDonald <lbirke1@yahoo.com>
  • To: Debbie McDonald <lbirke1@yahoo.com>
  • Subject: [Livingontheland] tornado predictions and incredible footage
  • Date: Sun, 1 May 2011 11:06:01 -0700 (PDT)

This is the system that started west of me, my town was hit and made the news, the news trucks were all over here the next day. You all know how much worse it got as it went east:(.

Impressive predictions and incredible footage!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjCTGX76_JE

  • [Livingontheland] tornado predictions and incredible footage, Debbie McDonald, 05/01/2011