livingontheland - [Livingontheland] Monsanto grant

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: Ken Hargesheimer <minifarms2@yahoo.com>
  • To: Healthy soil and sustainable growing <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Livingontheland] Monsanto grant
  • Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2011 18:14:47 -0700 (PDT)

fromVladislav Davidzon <vladislav@commoncircle.com>

dateFri, Apr 1, 2011 at 3:56 PM
subject Common Circle Education and Monsanto for Scorpi-Worms!

hide details 3:56 PM (4 hours ago)
Dear friends,

We're thrilled to announce that we've just received a five million
dollar grant from Monsanto to develop permaculture trainings
promoting the use of their new genetically-modified worms!

As the nation's largest sustainable living school, Common Circle
Education is widely known for our efforts to change the world
towards sustainability.  Today we're absolutely thrilled to be
selected by Monsanto Corporation to help advance their new
genetically-modified composting worms.  By brilliantly utilizing
scorpion genes, the new Monsanto Scorpi-Worms (TM) are able to
digest virtually any material - living or dead - with unprecedented
speed, allowing you to process compost piles in minutes instead
of months!

Common Circle Education is thrilled to help Monsanto advance this
brilliant new technology.  With our new funding from Monsanto,
we'll be able to graduate ten thousand new permaculture designers
trained in the use of Scorpi-Worms (TM) over the next six months.

For more details, please see http://www.commoncircle.com/

"We realized that the organic approach was flawed because it failed
to allow our sponsor Monsanto to maximize their ability to help
America's farmers" said the CEO of Common Circle Education,
Vladislav Davidzon.  "With this new grant, we're going to undo the
damage that has been wrecked on the planet by insanely dead-
wrong organic industry and help maximize profits for the farmers
and everyone else!".

We have been thrilled to learn that an added benefit of using
Scorpi-Worms (TM) is the incredible speedup in scorpi-worm
reproduction when blasted with the obviously safe levels of
nuclear fallout from Chernobyl and Japan.  In other words, we've
truly managed to turn a problem of the nuclear meltdowns into a
real solution -- the more nuclear powerplants melt down, the faster
our worms will reproduce in a truly permaculture fashion -- and the
more compost will be chewed -- dead or alive!

For more details, please see http://www.commoncircle.com/

With much gratitude,

Vladislav Davidzon, CEO
Common Circle Education
commoncircle.com

--
14525 SW Millikan Way, Suite 17760, Beaverton, OR  97005