livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Industry Watchdog Dumbfounded by USDAs Failure to Enforce Organic Law

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: Pego Rice <firekeeper38@yahoo.com>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Industry Watchdog Dumbfounded by USDAs Failure to Enforce Organic Law
  • Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2011 13:09:07 -0700 (PDT)

The aggravation is that Dems usually take less money off big business.  A LOT less money.  That was why the vote for them for more honest government and ballanced budgets and less harassments for small farmers.

Reps normally give far more of the regulatory groups over to big business and we can no longer afford either these businesses to be so big, nor for the government to abrogate it's responsibility to regulate and protect the commons.  Anyone who claims "No Big Government" feels free to make these critically necessary regulatory agencies toxic by appointing the very same people  that they are supposed to be watching to govern them.

This one may be more useful since you can scroll down and click on "general business" to get that whole corporate side summed up, if you look up Ag, the distributions are pretty interesting too.

We really are being left with no one to vote *for* in the presidential elections.  However, you can almost guarantee that the candidate that "sounds" the worst for the next few elections will be the most honest.  This same big money owns almost all our news outlets.

Yours, Pego

<<Duh!! Big Business/Big Guberment. What is not to understand?>>Paul the Skeptic>>

  • Re: [Livingontheland] Industry Watchdog Dumbfounded by USDAs Failure to Enforce Organic Law, Pego Rice, 03/22/2011