livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] so many dire threats

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "Liz" <liz@allslash.org>
  • To: "Healthy soil and sustainable growing" <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] so many dire threats
  • Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2011 10:45:56 -0500

This is particularly significant to me right now, because my aunt went into the hospital for hip replacement surgery (which as far as I know was not essential, only recommended by her doctor), had a heart attack after the surgery, and ended up in the ICU on a respirator. Thank God this didn't end the way it does for so many, in death, but she has to wear a pacemaker now and probably will never really be mobile again. She'll struggle with the complications from that surgery for the rest of her life. "Death by medicine" sounds just about right.

Liz

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tradingpost" <tradingpost@lobo.net>