livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] genes

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: Terry Wereb <frostedacres@gmail.com>
  • To: Healthy soil and sustainable growing <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] genes
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2011 06:45:31 -0500

Bob, the first place we need to start is that we are animals- a product of Nature. Very few people want to accept that Darwinian concept. Then, second, from the 'christian'; perspective, Man is supposed to be a steward of all 'God' created. Genetic Manipulation does not make Mankind a good steward..
 Of course, telling this list is preaching to the choir,
It is getting the word out that us the struggle. With so much redundancy built into the genetic codes we all share, people fail to realize that we are closer to 'fish' than they want to acknowlefge..

 Terry W