livingontheland - [Livingontheland] Fw: Fwd: Re[2]: Back Garden Organic Poultry

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "John D'hondt" <dhondt@eircom.net>
  • To: "Healthy soil and sustainable growing" <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Livingontheland] Fw: Fwd: Re[2]: Back Garden Organic Poultry
  • Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2011 18:50:14 -0000

And this is another bouncer. Is somebody getting tired of me?
john
Lets think about this-remember when all those millions of eggs had salmonella? People were avoiding them and buying them in farmers markets and around here the price went up to $4/dozen?? Follow the money. Organic feed is more on demand because people want more organic eggs. Now the price of eggs have fallen dramatically in the store to $2/dozen. Isn't it logical to use business logic and realize a drop in price will not only draw people back but will also eliminate some competition? That way when your competition is eliminated you can then raise the price for your eggs to $5/dozen and grab the market share. You can then claim as an excuse that there are fewer and fewer people out there selling eggs. Follow the money...

nonna