livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Sustainable aquaculture needed for food security

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: paul@oneseedling.com
  • To: Healthy soil and sustainable growing <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Sustainable aquaculture needed for food security
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2011 22:41:40 -0600

Nope, not the way it's done.
First, i did not say that growing fish food in aquaculture is impossible.
Nor, did I say that using aquaponics is the only way you can grow your own
fish food.
Prove, using scientific papers, not biased news reports that my statement is
wrong. Just saying it is not true, or the innuendo thereof, given your bias
against aquaponics, is not enough. Please also give examples of large
commercial aquaculture farms in the US that produce their own fish food.

Paul the Skeptic