livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Livingontheland Digest,

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: <bob@4agoodauction.com>
  • To: <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Livingontheland Digest,
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2011 13:46:14 -0600

I am very impressed at the amount of copy that is being sent by Iphone. It
makes my thumbs hurt to read all of the Iphone info. That being said the new
app would be a monitor for your aquaponics system that gives you ph and
total nitrogen delivered to the plants with some alarms to warn you of pump
stoppage. That way we could all become YUPPY farmers or Not So Young Not So
Upwardly Mobile with Ipod. NYNUMI s
Bob c

  • Re: [Livingontheland] Livingontheland Digest,, bob, 01/14/2011