livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] current financial

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: Michelle Silva <cosmobaby@verizon.net>
  • To: Healthy soil and sustainable growing <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] current financial
  • Date: Sun, 26 Dec 2010 06:54:00 -0800 (PST)

WWOOF- stands for "World Wide Opportunities on Organic Farms". We've only recently joined and have had three sets of WWOOFERS so far, one from France, a couple from Belgium and a woman from Germany.
As long as you communicate and have a true exchange, where both parties feel they are mutually benefiting/learning whatever it can be a wonderful experience..things have worked out well so far!

Michelle Silva
Sarasota, Fl
www.passionforproduce.net