livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] long interview with Gene Logsdon

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "Andeanfx" <andeanfx@midrivers.com>
  • To: "Healthy soil and sustainable growing" <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] long interview with Gene Logsdon
  • Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2010 17:34:38 -0700

Interesting article. The last paragraph reminds me of what a friend told me about a patch of thistle. It spreads but also pulls up minerals to its own demise so it will, with time die from the center out forming a ring with the center being loaded with the minerals it pulled up.

I have been through some terrible things in my life, some of which actually happened. -- Mark Twain

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tradingpost" <tradingpost@lobo.net>