livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Sun changes?

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: paul@oneseedling.com
  • To: Healthy soil and sustainable growing <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Sun changes?
  • Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2010 06:13:03 -0600

We haven't seen any changes here. When we built the house three years ago
started marking the sun on the east wall by lining a support pole and
sunrise. Looks the same to me, but then I only have three years data.
First frost was 5 days late from last year but one day early from three years
ago.
Rainfall is about normal.
So I don't see any changes here in central Texas.
Paul the Skeptic

Sent from my iPhone