livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] from An Interview with Wendell Berry

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: Aliza Vanderlip <songbird97520@yahoo.com>
  • To: Healthy soil and sustainable growing <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] from An Interview with Wendell Berry
  • Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2010 07:51:13 -0800 (PST)

I think vocation is very important.  My dairy - working with dairy animals seems to be my vocation as I have had animals my whole life of every type generally seen from snakes to birds to all the various livestock types - is my daily pleasure.  My meditation twice a day.  I also am a certified EFT practitioner and trainer/NLP master and that job makes me $100/hour but I dont prefer it at all and at this point generally only teach folks to use meridian techniques to heal themselves instead of taking clients and being away from the farm all day long.  Lots of folks out there wondering what they want to be when they grow up - generally they knew it when they were young but along the way were swept up into the need for some sort of job that paid them for their time instead of their passion:o(

Blessings,

Aliza

“Don’t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive, and go do it. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive.” Howard Thurman