livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] great discussion/ Two agricultures not, one

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: <pbunch@cox.net>
  • To: Healthy soil and sustainable growing <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] great discussion/ Two agricultures not, one
  • Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2010 6:38:30 -0700

I think that we will all be on an approach curve for the foreseeable future.
The solutions we find will be site specific and will be governed by the
available possibilities and sound principals. Getting the principals right is
going to be the key as when one operates from a principled position it
provides a compass. We are navigating.