livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] transition lifestyles

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: dan conine <dconine@bertramwireless.com>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] transition lifestyles
  • Date: Tue, 07 Sep 2010 12:38:14 -0500

Paul said:
> Some can work around the system and cope by getting back to the land, some
can't. In any case the numbers show we're slowly but surely being turned into
peasants now. I might as well try to get used to it. But realistically I'm one
of those who won't make it through if worst comes to worst.
> > paultradingpost@lobo.net

Actually, we've all been peasants for a long time. The myth of the middle class is not supported when you compare even the educated working person's income to the Superclass. We were already peasants, we are just realizing that fact and learning to live like the peasants we actually are. The future that lies ahead is one without this pseudo-money system. Most of the activities going on called "jobs" are simply ways to convert petroleum into landfill deposits. In between is nothing useful to our future or the future of the planet.
Realizing this is the first step toward actual knowledge of our places and lives, and how we are at the losing end of a class war in an artificially created theater of battle.

Welcome to the jungle,
Dan C.

  • Re: [Livingontheland] transition lifestyles, dan conine, 09/07/2010