livingontheland - [Livingontheland] Protein, Nitrogen and Carbon

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: Emery Mitchamore <emitch@att.net>
  • To: Living on the Land <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Livingontheland] Protein, Nitrogen and Carbon
  • Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2010 05:34:56 -0500

The other day I attended a presentation (Butterflies as Botanists, of all
things), given by a scientist (Pathologist), in which there was a good deal
of information about the relative amounts of Nitrogen and Carbon in various
forms in plants and flesh. Most of this was new to me and I want to
understand more. Can someone suggest a good source of layman-level
information about the subject substances and our need/ability to utilize?

E. E. "Mitch" Mitchamore
www.hillcountrynatives.net

  • [Livingontheland] Protein, Nitrogen and Carbon, Emery Mitchamore, 08/14/2010