livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Life begins to return to normal

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "John D'hondt" <dhondt@eircom.net>
  • To: "Healthy soil and sustainable growing" <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Life begins to return to normal
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2010 23:34:47 +0100

I hope this becomes a two way exchange in which I can transmit some of the wisdom and knowledge our neighbors in the village have accumulated. They know the land very well and often have very creative and helpful ways of solving problems.

Phil Bunch
Medellin/Piedras Blancas Colombia

I'm sure of it Phil. Many Andes plants do very well here in Ireland. For example potatoes, occa, mashua, quinoa, yaccon and others.
john