livingontheland - [Livingontheland] Pacifica/ Re: NPR.org

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: Pego Rice <firekeeper38@yahoo.com>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Livingontheland] Pacifica/ Re: NPR.org
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2010 22:29:28 -0700 (PDT)

My problem is that the shows I find interesting are always on at inconvenient times, worse, even when they are on at a good time my work interrupts my listening, but they usually archive and cast the shows so I can download onto my MP3 player and roll through all the shows of interest during the week and miss nothing.  I love that pause button.

Or more specifically, for your download and listening pleasure; http://archive.kpfk.org/parchive/

Yours Pego

<<Used to listen to KPFA all the time years ago closest thing to 'pirate radio' there was, can't seem to get it this part of the bay.>>

  • [Livingontheland] Pacifica/ Re: NPR.org, Pego Rice, 07/09/2010